Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
This VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology is ideal for those beginning their journey as a therapist or expand their existing skills to incorporate more holistic treatments. You will learn foundation skills & knowledge which will lead to becoming qualified & insurable within the beauty & holistic industry.
There are many employment options from this course including the following:
- Self employed great if you want to work from home or rent a space & you can choose you own wage
- Salon or spa employment
- Freelance work
As you work through the course you will begin to learn what type of therapist you want to become, this will then lead you to decide what progression routes you want to take.
- Further holistic courses for example aromatherapy, body massage, Indian head massage or hot stone massage
Syllabus & pre-course requirements
Along your learning journey you will cover:
- Anatomy & physiology theory, assignment & exam
- Principles & practice of the treatment theory & assignment
- Business practice assignment
- Reflexology theory & techniques including assignment, case studies & assessments
You will be required to do some learning prior to commencing your course & complete 2 of your assignments to be submitted on the first day. Supporting material is provided to help you with this.
Your classroom learning will focus on anatomy & physiology theory & reflexology theory & practice.
Case studies & revision to be completed outside of classroom hours.
- 1 day a week (9.30am-4.00pm) or 2 nights a week (6-9pm)
- 13 weeks consisting of:
- 9 weeks learning
- 2 weeks of practical pre-assessment
- 2 weels of practical assessment
* Learning hours may be reduced if you have already completed your Level 3 Body Massage/Aromatherapy Diploma with us.
There will be a discount applied if you have already completed your Level 3 Body Massage/Aromatherapy Diploma with us.